How to Apply
2014 pageant contestants
2014 contestants performing the group dance
The Pacific Miss Asian Alliance Beauty Pageant is organized and hosted by Pacific Culture International (PCI) of North Bethesda, MD. All contestants, who participate in this event hereby expressly agree to by bound by the following rules and regulations:
- Application Fee - All contestants must pay a $100 application fee. This fee will not be waived and will not be refunded.
- Asian Ancestry - An application must have at least 1/4 (25%) Asian ancestry
- An applicant must be a legal resident of the United States
- Photos – Applicants must provide (2) color photos: one headshot on a solid color background and one full length. Photos become the property of Pacific Culture International and will not be returned.
- Identification – Each applicant must provide a photocopy of a valid piece of identification that verifies your age and residency. A copy of applicants valid State Drivers License, valid State I.D., or current school ID acceptable.
Complete the online application and turn in the Rules and Regulations form at the first event:
Apply by Mail or In Person
Complete and return both of the following forms, Official Application form must be received before deadline: